Before and After Care...
UV-Free Spray Tans are custom and performed by trained skincare technicians while using only the highest quality UV-Free products and solutions. We offer Norvell Sunless Solutions.
Before Your UV-FREE Spray Tan
• Shower, Exfoliate, Shave – come to session with dry, clean skin.
• Remove perfumes, lotions, oils, deodorants, gels, hair sprays or any product on the skin that would create a barrier.
• Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing, bathing suit, loose socks or flip-flops to salon.
• Do not wear white clothing, tight clothing, bras, wristbands, leather, nylon, wool, silk, jewelry.
• Avoid waxing, dermabrasion, facials within 24 hours before treatment.
• Have a manicure or pedicure before treatment.
After Your UV-FREE Spray Tan
• Avoid showering, rain, sweating, and exposure to water for 10 to 24 hours. The longer the better.
• 1st Shower should be quick with luke warm water. Do NOT use soap on skin, just where neccasary and dap yourself dry.
• To prolong tan, moisturize entire body twice daily starting after the first shower.
• Use a tan extender to increase duration.
• Avoid Pools, jacuzzis, hot tubs, ocean water and very long hot showers for the next several days.
• Tanning booths are recomended vs beds. Sun exsopure is alright however be sure to apply sunscreen.